Thursday, July 4, 2013

Eat

Eating.  It's something we all must do to live, so why not make sure it tastes good?

According to a quick google search (the most accurate kind of research), I am currently expected to live past 80 years old.  If I eat three meals a day for the rest of my life starting this morning, that means I have over 63,000 meals left for me.

Think of all of the food you can taste and try and sample in 63,000 meals!

Using my dad's secret recipe for homemade pizza all from scratch
Now, if any of you know me personally, you might laugh at that last comment.  I'm not known for being adventurous in food, especially when it comes to unique and exotic proteins.  Alligator?  Squid?  Ostrich?  No thank you!

But, with the help of pinterest, I have been branching out.  A summer quinoa salad?  Broccoli and kale slaw covered in homemade spicy Thai peanut sauce?  Yes, please!

With 63,000 meals, I'm pushing myself to branch out and try new things.

Now, I'm off to eat breakfast... oatmeal!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...